This wiki is being used in the PhD class taught by Scott Moore at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. Students can comment on any page of the site but you need a password if you want to change the pages themselves; you'll have to get an invitation from me.
- Course information
- Student pages: Andrea, Suresh
- Articles for the course: Readings
- Turtles, Termites, and Traffic Jams: Explorations in Massively Parallel Microworlds, by Mitchel Resnick, MIT Press, 1997, ISBN 0262680939, 184 pages. Amazon
- The Evolution of Cooperation, by Robert Axelrod, Basic Books, Revised Edition, 2006, ISBN 0465005640, 264 pages. Amazon.
- Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up, by Joshua Epstein and Robert Axtell, MIT Press, ISBN 0262550253, 208 pages. Amazon
- Introduction to complexity
- Introduction to simulation and modeling
- El Farol, simulation, and systems
- Game of Life
- Intro to multi-agent modeling I
- Intro to multi-agent modeling II
- Social science from the bottom up
- Winter Break
- Genetic algorithms
- Game theory
- Agent-based computational economics
- Spatial games
- Complexity and philosophy
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.